Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Far too exciting!

As some of you may know, I did my year of service with "Artworks". We would paint and dance and share messages of harmony, no bullying, caring for the environment, etc. Phil was the one who made Artworks Artworks. Check this out:

Date
4:00pm, Sunday 20 May

Venue
Perth Concert Hall

Event Information
Chevron Symphony of Smiles
In an imaginative program that explores the link between visual arts and music, the Orchestra is joined on stage by artist Phil Doncon painting his interpretation of popular classics including Mozart's Don Giovanni Overture.

Kevin Field , conductor

Suitable for 6 - 12 year olds.

PS. I am quite certain it will be more than suitable for people of all ages!
Get your tickets through BOCS!!

1 Comments:

Blogger caz said...

PS. i went and it was GREAT!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 5:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home