Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

the Wonder that is Erfan

So I have this amAzingly amazing friend; his name is Erfan. He is doing his Youth Year of Service at a super cool international school in the Czech Republic called Townshend. He is amused by simple things, in short online interview with him, I uncovered that he was very excited by the fact that today he walked on a freshly asphalted road! Now, unfortunately I have yet had the privilege to walk on such an amazing surface, but hopefully some time in my life it will happen for me...

Seriously, sweet kid, this Erfan... Here's a picture for you all to put a colourful haired face to the name, granted its a tad old but the essense of Erfan remains...


So at the moment, he's doing service with little kiddies in Europe, he enjoys long walks on the beach (I mean fresh asphalt roads), his favourite food is Italian, and he loves his mum's persian cooking. This guy is brainy and a peoples person, he studies Medicine. But sorry ladies, he's taken!

Be it so, if anyone would like to get in touch with the aforementioned wonder that is Erfan, just leave a comment on this posting and I will be sure to ask permission to release his details to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home