Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sell it 4 U

I'm in the Gong now, staying with Arash and Veronica- very sweet people! Their apartment is above Arash's shop; it's called "Sell it 4 U". It's centrally located in Wollongong, so what happens is people come into the shop with stuff that they want to sell (their old phone, clothes, books, whatever) and these guys sell it for them on ebay... I felt very useful; I packaged things, sent things, helped out at reception, made sandwhiches... :D

Sell it 4 U (the window upstairs is their apartment)

Its nice being back in the gong, I haven't been here for a while. I managed to go to a JY meeting (prep. not an actual JY session), they are getting ready for an end-of-book celebration/games night thingo. It's kinda cool to see that these guys over here are doing the same thing that we're doing back in WA. We're all connected... isn't it lovely... :)

Tonight I'm going to Sydney to hang with the crew there, that'll be great. Then I'll stay at Sandy's (sweet girl that Sandy), have breakfast with 2 of the greatest people ever invented (Shane, Jon, yes that's you!) then I'll be off to the Australian Capital Territory for the weekend!

Our (including Sandy's sweet roomie Adeline, who we hijacked on her way to uni) amazing Breakfast c/o Jono (Shane, I won't tell anyone how you thought that the dentist was more important)

This has got to be my fastest/shortest East Coast tour yet; I came on Tuesday, go to Sydney today (Thursday), Canberra Friday, Melbourne on Sunday, then back to Perth to start uni again! It'll be great- short, but great...

Sorry to all those who don't care what I do with my holidays- but you didn't HAVE to read this :P

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would like to second the motion that shane and jon are 2 of the greatest people ever invented :)how dare you all do breakfast fun times without me. booo!

Thursday, July 13, 2006 11:28:00 pm  
Blogger caz said...

it wasnt the same without you, anon, you should've come too!!!

Friday, July 21, 2006 11:44:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAW lovely Carmel come again next time we have a fish too called BAM BAM remember love sandy

Sunday, July 23, 2006 6:30:00 pm  
Blogger caz said...

sweet bam bam, is bam bam as sweet as sandy?

Sunday, July 23, 2006 6:35:00 pm  
Blogger adekoay said...

me me! where am i? :( carmel forgot about me after 2 days!!!

Sunday, July 30, 2006 4:33:00 pm  
Blogger caz said...

sweet adeline, i wrote this post before i met you and we became BEST FRIENDS!

Sunday, July 30, 2006 8:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home