Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Lesson Plans

Its the last day of prac tomorrow, so I'm busy preparing bottles of (home grown, hand picked, cold pressed, extra virgin) olive oil to give my mentor teachers as presents. Most people about this time of their prac are winding down, not doing much, meanwhile I have assignments to mark, lab books to mark (my year 11s did a heart dissection on Tuesday), and still a pretty full day of lessons tomorrow to prepare so I still have lesson plans coming out of my ears!

I was talking to Dorns about lesson plans and she told me that her mentor teacher was telling her how most teachers have a 5-step lesson plan: 5 steps before walking into the classroom you quickly plan what you are going to do!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well unlike you i have a cruisy day for my last day at prac - the year 10s are in the computer labs finishing their assignments and the year 8s will be doing some practice problems from past maths competition papers in preparation for the maths competition next term!
i said bye to my year 12s today and they seemed quite sad, awwww...sweet kids.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 6:33:00 pm  
Blogger caz said...

my 8s were all upset today that i didnt tell them earlier that today was my last lesson... sweet kids! my 11s were so sad that i'm not going on the excursion with them to The Amazing Human Body (i'm also upset but, i'm doing the responsible thing and teaching my other classes instead of getting a relief teacher...

Thursday, June 29, 2006 11:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home