Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Wiki-olympics

Two of my friends recently developed this game, Shanthi shared it with me last night at Pray and Play (devotional/games night). It is such a grand waste of time that I feel it my duty to share it with you now.
Wiki-olympics
What you need:
  • A computer with the internet (clearly you have that)
  • A friend (or enemy- both will work, Wiki contestants may vers each other online or on adjacent computers)
  • The Wikipedia website
Aim of the game:
  • To get from one topic/page to another unrelated topic/page in the least amount of clicks
Rules:
  • You may not click on external links
  • You may not press the "back" button
Try this one:
Extra challenge:
  • If you think that you're hot and this is far too easy, then why not introduce a speed limit to spice things up a little and give us that added pressure that we live for?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YYYAYYYYY saba and kalc's invention has made them famous! LOve u car car (sarah)

Monday, November 13, 2006 2:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home