Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, May 14, 2007

Sydney May 24th

clearly this is not a good spot to advertise stuff since nobody reads this... BUT just in case anyone from sydney or closely surrounding areas does:
My aunty, Malini Parker is exhibiting her work in a Gallery in Bondi, she lives here and cant make it to the opening so it would be GREAT if some of my WONDERFUL friends over east can go to the opening night (or anytime really) at the gallery and "ooh and ahh" at her paintings (please feel free also to buy some- they're great!)

Here's the link to the website, the exhibition is called "what is an art moment?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 5:38:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home