Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...



I would like to take a moment to praise the artistry of the one and only Ronnie of Greenwich. This little pic of me when I was wee is actually the result of a joint effort from the Ronster and myself. He's quite the whiz with photoshop but is also a great photographer.




This photo is entitled "biking in Akka", it was taken while he was on a 3 day pilgrimage to Haifa, where the Baha'i World Centre is.


After going to the Changing times conference at Townshend, I had the pleasure of spending some time in London with the amazing youth there, Ronnie took some great photos. If you look closely at my eye, you can see the camera perfectly positioned in the pupil.


You can also find links to more of his stuff on his own page

5 Comments:

Blogger patience said...

i think carmel has talent and really KNOWS WHERE ITS AT in the field of drawing and what not... and ronnie seems to be a mastermind of the colouring world!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:10:00 pm  
Blogger patience said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:12:00 pm  
Blogger caz said...

maz, did you write something else and then delete it...?

oh and THANKS!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:49:00 pm  
Blogger patience said...

you know what i did... i pressed it twice.. like i wrote soemthing and then said SEND twice for some weird reason because i was confused. and then i was like errr, it looks dumb that i wrote the exact same thing twice, so i deleted it but i didn't realise it would like fully make a sign : "MAZ HAS DELETED HER POST" and then i went, oh well, it'll make it more exciting,
meanwhile. blogspot is funny
:D

Friday, April 28, 2006 1:32:00 pm  
Blogger caz said...

well it didnt say that YOU deleted it... but I think you're my only reader :P so that narrowed it down a bit!!

Friday, April 28, 2006 6:58:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home