Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, August 07, 2006

Deadlines

Nobody likes deadlines. Well thats a lie, sometimes I can only ever do something if there is a deadline (otherwise procrastination takes hold and I never get anything done)! But essentially, I don't like having to hand things in by their due date... I once got an extension that was indefinite (remind me to give new due dates to students who ask me for an extension), in fact, I don't think that I ended up handing it in at all!!

But basically its fun to ignore due dates- it gives you a sense of control...

This isnt me ( I just found her on google) but I DID eat my yoghurt in the car!

Yesterday I ate some yoghurt that's due date was 13/3/06. Am I going to die? Well it tasted OK, and it wasn't fury or fizzy, so I think it was OK...

4 Comments:

Blogger tash said...

isnt yoghurt cultured (ie off) milk anyway.. so whats a little extra maturity right? should make it more vintage right?

not really.. im just trying to make you feel better caz.. really, that was gross! what were you thinking!!

Monday, August 07, 2006 8:34:00 pm  
Blogger patience said...

yuuuuk
but in that photo it looks like icecream, maybe this random yoghurt eater is eating off yoghurt too.. why would you do that caz?
ok i drank off fruitopia but only coz it was 1 dollar. :D and 1 month past its due date... hooray.

Monday, August 07, 2006 10:50:00 pm  
Blogger caz said...

i remember frutopia- that stuff was amazing!! where is it now? they have that other stupid juice that is no way near as exciting as the original frutopia...

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:25:00 am  
Blogger caz said...

oh and maybe its frozen yoghurt (in the picture)...

my yoghurt tasted fine though!! it was kept in the fridge in an unopened container so it had no air to react with. maybe they just have to put those dates on for legal reasons...

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:28:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home