Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Balderdash revealed...

I was waiting for 2 more comments on Our Nations Capital before I revealed the definition for Haptodysphoria, but if there are no more then I'll just have to spill the beans!

I'll give 24 hours for those comments to find their way to Our Nations Capital. That is, I'll update this post with the answer in 24 hours...

I know this is the moment you have all been waiting for (sorry its more than 24 hours- dont forget the time difference!!)... drum roll please... (and thanks to "the winner" for adding another comment- much appreciated!)...

Haptodysphoria [Hap·to·dys·pho·ri·a]

1. [Balderdash's definition] The odd feeling felt by certain people when handling fuzzy surfaces.

2.
[in CancerWEB's On-line Medical Dictionary] An unpleasant sensation derived from touching certain objects.
Origin: G. Hapto, to touch, + dysphoria

Meanwhile we could actually get a real game of online balderdash happening where we all enter our definitions as anonymous (including me with the real definition) and then after there's a few definitions up we can vote for them not-anonymously... I think its a GREAT idea, but then again I am a bit monica-esque.

4 Comments:

Blogger tash said...

there's less than 10 mins left until 24 hours has lapsed.. this post should be updated at any minute.. cant wait. settle down tash.

Monday, July 31, 2006 6:11:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats the word for people who are so comment hungry they can't see straight?

Monday, July 31, 2006 7:00:00 pm  
Blogger caz said...

i think that word is "carmelitis", its quite the medical condition...

Monday, July 31, 2006 11:03:00 pm  
Blogger shazzarey said...

i looked it up in google and one of the definitions included the fear of touching peaches, hahahaha...they've thought of everything haven't they?

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 12:17:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home