Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I live in Australia

I was driving home tonight and I saw a kangaroo on the road. OK so some people who know where I live are a thinking " big deal, you live in the hills!" But I was not on the back roads, this kangaroo was on the highway, where there were street lights and cars and everything...

I didnt take a photo and google didnt have much to offer so I drew one in paint for you to see.

5 Comments:

Blogger Martin K said...

u soooo inserted that Kagaroo ... no way u could have drawn this yourself with PAINT. but otherwise .. good effort ... i'd say C+ since the street lights seem to be radiating sound waves.

Monday, October 30, 2006 5:46:00 am  
Blogger Nooz 'n' Tay said...

hey carmel
just writtin to say hi!

thanks for randomly sometimes commenting on my blogspot

hope your well

tayebeh xo

Monday, October 30, 2006 11:04:00 am  
Blogger caz said...

hey martin, light travels in waves AND particles! and its true i did insert the kangaroo... if i tried to draw it people might think it was a dog or something!!

hello sweet tay!

Monday, October 30, 2006 7:09:00 pm  
Blogger shazzarey said...

hehehe...you crack me up...going along with the martin theme i'll give you a level 4 for artistic expression ;)

Monday, October 30, 2006 9:59:00 pm  
Blogger Richard Pettypiece said...

I thought it was very realistic. Isn't that what Australia looks like?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 11:30:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home