Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Poker Payum


Last night at Pray and Play, Hoda "taught" us how to play Poker. After the first "practise" round we started playing properly... I believe Hoda was actually the first one out, after a while it was down to just Payum and I. Unfortunately I'm a very conservative player whereas Payum is really not, so when Hoda decided to raise the blinds to "make it interesting", I ended up slowly passing all my winning to Payum.

This was his winning hand: a 2 and a 10.








Meanwhile Nak decides to do a bit of oils (/grease/shank) on his email instead of joining in the fun...

3 Comments:

Blogger shazzarey said...

is kian's computer really that huge or it just looks huge in that picture? it looks the size of a plasma!

Sunday, October 22, 2006 1:06:00 am  
Blogger Martin K said...

I LOVE POLKER!!!! aahhhh i wanna play too!!!! (pure addiction)

... and I'm glad you played texas hold 'em ... it's just soo much better than the other variations!!!

Sunday, October 22, 2006 1:29:00 am  
Blogger caz said...

its all angles shazza, angles...

yeah texas hold 'em is fun but it annoys me when people decide to raise like animals before they've even seen the other cards!

Sunday, October 22, 2006 10:54:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home