Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, October 30, 2006

Why must the season be over??

I dont watch much TV, I used to every now and then but now, since Katanning, I've become addicted to Australian Idol (I had to google to find the website, I'm not THAT addicted!) and Grey's Anatomy (also googled). These shows would get us through the week, they were what made us accept that the weekend was over, a little reward for making it through Monday at school... Thanks Shazza!

2 Comments:

Blogger shazzarey said...

you're welcome :P

Thursday, November 09, 2006 8:59:00 pm  
Blogger Dorsa said...

I cried so much.. I thought my eyes were gana melt...I mean why.. did have to die....so sad.. and the music...ahhhhhh... so sad... and what with this Mc dreamy and Meredith man.. I m not sure if its a love story... it s kinda sleazy.. I like the Vet dude..
drama ..drama..
I m emotional already

Friday, November 10, 2006 9:51:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home