Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

more cute cute Alenna

I went for my weekly wednesday wonderful wisit to the Wongol's to be Aunty Carmel today, she's now nearly 5 months old- cousin Micah should be coming soon!
She doesn't look very amused (she DOES love me!!), sweet girl was very tired...

She seemed to enjoy her trip to Sydney though!
...and the car,
...is she a model (and how hot is her mum)??
I love that girl!!

3 Comments:

Blogger shazzarey said...

i now dub Wednesday November 1st 2006 the day of HOT ladies.

yeah, thats right...alenna wasn't the only hot lady out today...woot woot!

*cries*

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 11:27:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Caz, cute photos of Alenna. Soon Lana will be there to play too!

Could you please update my blog in your links? It has grown up and moved to a better place:
http://movingform.net

Thanks!
Misagh

Friday, November 03, 2006 10:33:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi i'm finally commenting...my girl is way too cute! She goes swimming as an aquabub and eats her toes..

okay that's all!

s

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 5:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home