Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Friday, January 12, 2007

indo- i got a hair cut

indo styles!!

well, that is, thin (there was like 3kg's of my hair on the floor after he was done but my hair hadnt gotten any shorter!), layered, and with a side part...

ok so the hair dresser didnt do the side part but later on that evening the medan girls attacked me and made me indonesian (they ALL have side parts)!

The Ulos (traditional indonesian scarf thingy) was part of our costume for this lovely Batak (people from north Sumatra) dance that we performed.
The next day it was looking less curly and bouncy and more thin...

3 Comments:

Blogger patience said...

you have a cute face

love,
me

Sunday, January 14, 2007 9:58:00 pm  
Blogger caz said...

i'll show you a cute face!!

http://lh4.google.com/_-nF8IMCRH8g/RaSB0thFi_I/AAAAAAAAAFk/zJdAOVCnElo/s1600/P1010110.JPG

Sunday, January 14, 2007 10:56:00 pm  
Blogger Dorsa said...

wow.. you look gorgeous Caz...the parting in great...love it.. just love it...

Monday, January 15, 2007 8:45:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home