Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Indo-village


I actually want to eat these kids!!

My rellos spend a lot of time in the villages doing children's classes and junior youth groups etc. I had the privelage of going several times and teaching the kids and JY "Heads and Shoulders (knees and toes)" to help them learn English and then the quote by Baha'u'llah (translated into Indo) "Let your eye be chaste, your hand faithful, your tongue truthful and your heart enlightened..." to link the English they just learnt to some moral teaching.

This is us with our faithful hands (setia=faithful)


They also held a mini concert while I was there. Sweet kids!


Julia was leaving to return to Malaysia after being in Indo for 5 years... the kids (and her) were pretty upset!

1 Comments:

Blogger shazzarey said...

awww thats really cool!

Friday, January 12, 2007 3:13:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home