Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

its the thought that counts

  1. It was my last day of work on Friday (because I'm supposed to be in Indonesia now) and somebody was going to buy me a good-bye-thanks-for-everything-nice-knowing-you coffee, but was flat out and came into my office (OK fine, my dad's office) in the avo, and saw me and was all apologetic for the no coffee show, I was also still quite busy finishing things up, so I just said (sincerely) "that's OK, don't worry- it's the thought that counts!"
  2. I sms'd somebody else coz I hadnt talked to them in ages and they called back saying that they were thinking of calling the other day but didnt , so I once again said "it's the thought that counts!" ...they didnt believe me. I didnt understand, until...
  3. I got a call from somebody else that I had been thinking of but hadnt called, then I realised there's really no excuse for thinking of someone without calling them.

2 Comments:

Blogger shazzarey said...

you're just ALWAYS on the phone :P

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 11:18:00 pm  
Blogger caz said...

all of those phone calls were far apart and unrelated to each other!

may i just add for the record that i have huge love for all those somebodies involved!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 12:28:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home