Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, July 09, 2007

negligence

recently I've been neglecting my blog, but I'm not the only one...

there are those who have announced a deliberate lack of blogging to focus attention on Facebook, some are even speaking of deleting their blogs altogether! there are of course also those who refuse to part of any of these online wastes of time... are you one of these?

I pose the question to you now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Martin K said...

I was like WOW 100% for Facebook before proceeding to check how many votes had been cast. To my surprise ... I was the first!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 1:57:00 am  
Blogger caz said...

haha

but excuse me if facebook is so much more amazing than blogspot then howcome youre here now?? :P

i havent voted yet actually because i just realised that they serve different purposes...

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:13:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home