Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, May 01, 2006

Seussical the Musical

Last night I went to see Suessical the Musical. It was sooooo fun!! Did any of you grow up with Dr Seuss? The cat in the hat, the who's, oh the things you can think...

I grew up with Dr Suess, but watching this musical made me realise that I dont really remember the characters... So I went for a little search on google and found Seussville! This site is lots of fun! I especially liked the quote maker (in the catalogue). Oh the memories! If any of you are thinking of having kids soon, pleeeease read to them the Dr Seuss books!

Meanwhile, I've decided I want to be in a musical!!! It looked so fun!! These guys weren't getting payed or anything, but the quality was amazing! If anyone (in Perth) wants to see it, they are still showing at Hackett Hall in Floreat till the 6th May. Click here for more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home