Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, July 23, 2006

More Procrastination

I just did this IQ test that I found on tickle and it was kinda fun... but I am a dork (seeing as though I have a blog!) so maybe thats why I liked it!

Meanwhile I also accidently spammed a whole bunch of people in my address book- oops!

So this is what I scored:

Carmel, your IQ score is 133

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Creative Theorist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Creative Theorist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

It sounds pretty alright, but what are IQs normally around? Its not like they are gonna say "Carmel, your IQ is 133, that means that you are pretty stupid but 68% of the population is dumber than you..."

I really want to know where I got things wrong but they want me to pay for a full report and I'm not THAT dumb! OK fine, maybe I'm just tight but who pays for online IQ results!?

Click here to find out how dumb you are...

5 Comments:

Blogger chndrh said...

hey only coz i'm a total geek and have done a million tickle tests you can get the full report for free...

you just got to "get my full report" and then say no, i'm not gonna pay and they give it to you

i did the same super iq test and i was classed as a "complex intellectual"

but i got 131... you beat me DAMMIT!!

Sunday, July 23, 2006 2:29:00 pm  
Blogger tash said...

you're more than just a number to me caz..

Sunday, July 23, 2006 2:42:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so i was in the middle of doing it, up to question 17 (ok so 17/60 is not quite the 'middle' but y'know...) and then my stuuuuuupid computer chucks a 'virus' and shuts down so i'm considering whether i'm bored enough to start again just to show off my IQ of 160 or whatever similar score i'm bound to get ;)

Sunday, July 23, 2006 3:30:00 pm  
Blogger caz said...

Thanks Chan!!

I found out that I am smarter than 98.0% of all other Super IQ test takers. woo!!

AND one of the questions was a bit deceiving- stupid characters... so you know I'm really much higher than 133 :P

Sunday, July 23, 2006 4:30:00 pm  
Blogger patience said...

i think i will do this IQ test when i start uni again and have a major assignment to do, sounds like a fitting time ;)

Sunday, July 23, 2006 6:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home