Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, May 01, 2006

Who's hot, who's not?

This site I found on Mazza Rey's blog has many a silly, but fun quizzes... here's how hot I am:

You Are More Mild Than Wild

You're confident, and you really aren't concerned with how "hot" you are.
Other people's ideas of what's sexy don't concern you. And this is exactly what makes you attractive.

Leave me a comment with your results!

2 Comments:

Blogger patience said...

You Play it Cool

You're not in your face, smokin' hot... and it's all by design
You have a carefully crafted cool persona, leaving everyone wanting to know just a little more. Are You Hot?

Monday, May 01, 2006 11:27:00 pm  
Blogger shazzarey said...

You Are Smokin' Hot

You're a terrible flirt, a sharp dresser, and a party animal.
Of course, you're totally sizzling too. And for you, being hot just comes naturally.


I thought as much...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 10:03:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home