Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, August 19, 2006

It's all about the Outback!

So I was gonna post about how we're going off on a rural trip at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning but Shazza has said it all in her post,the real Australia.

This is one of the scenes we used to paint in artworks that basically represents the land out there- although I'm pretty sure those mountains are imaginary and just make for an easier horizon to paint (not entirely made up though I did see them when we went to exmouth so they do exist)...

Meanwhile I havent finished packing and I have to leave my house at 5.45AM tomorrow so I should probably get cracking... I might squeeze a post in next week before heading off to Katanning- who knows!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wishing you both all the best!! Have a wonderful time :)

Sunday, August 20, 2006 9:07:00 am  
Blogger patience said...

i don't know what i'm supposed to do for 6 weeks without you and shaz's blogging support. maybe i will just stop blogging in protest of the outrage of you guys leaving or maybe i will blog even more to make up for the fact that you guys have left. or maybe i'm so busy i probably won't even notice you're gone... we'll see how we go!

Sunday, August 20, 2006 10:46:00 pm  
Blogger patience said...

good to have you back carmel,
the blogosphere wasnt the same without you guys!
hope you had a GREEEAT TIME,
and you're leaving again so soon :(

Friday, August 25, 2006 9:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home