Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Nobody likes needles...

I have a 5 hour break from uni on Wednesdays so, since home is too far away, I go visiting. Yesterday Shanthi and I took Alenna to get immunised and it was SOOOO traumatic! Poor sweet Alenna, she was crying so much I thought one of her lungs was gonna come out!
I'm glad I went with Shanthi for moral support!

I dont have any photos from that because I'm not heartless and I was trying to comfort her rather than take photos of her in pain... but here are some other random photos of Alenna.



4 Comments:

Blogger tash said...

little one!!!!
why so cute.. why!

Friday, August 11, 2006 10:58:00 pm  
Blogger patience said...

isaw her today, she's way cuter in real life, especially when she's sleeping, sweet little one.

Saturday, August 12, 2006 5:42:00 pm  
Blogger not specified said...

um i like intricately embroidered boxer shorts. Needles are cool

Saturday, August 12, 2006 9:27:00 pm  
Blogger Martin K said...

ok, i admit ... also a pretty one! Love the smile .. she's gonna be a positive and radiant person!

M.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 8:49:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home