Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Under-wiping

I am an under-wiper... windscreen that is! For some reason I must have the windscreen wipers on the lowest possible speed for the amount of rain that there is. I would even prefer to give a one-off wipe every now'n'then rather than have it on a higher speed than needed. It's not like it saves power or energy by having it on a low setting but I just can't handle it when its excessively fast- it's not logical! I have even been know to turn down other people's wipers when I'm a passenger in their car (I can't help it- don't judge me). I think that you should have it on a low setting so that you dont "waste" the faster setting on light rain and take it for granted and then when you get heavy rain you will really appreciate the fast wiping. Coz like, if its sprinkling and you're on super fast, where can you go when it starts to bucket down? ...nowhere!!

Multi-tasking. There's no law against taking photos and driving at the same time is there?

Perhaps this reflects my attitude towards life and making the best of what you have and not taking things/people for granted...

2 Comments:

Blogger patience said...

i think it reflects the fact that you're dangerous on the roads.
cheerio

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 11:07:00 pm  
Blogger tash said...

i think that comment reflects the fact that you're dangerous on blogs maz.
cheerio.

Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:45:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home