Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, November 27, 2006

Corn Tarts...what?

To celebrate the end of uni (really just as an excuse for a party), Judy, Shelley and Kristen organised a cocktail party; Judy was behind the bar and Kristen organised the music. Sweet Judy made us non-alcos all sorts of fun mocktails and then we started experimenting ourselves! Yay I love my uni friends! I was far to excited by the fun drinks to take that many photos of everyone else but there are stacks of us with the mocktails :)
and some more...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dorsa said...

Ladies.. Ladies...looking very glam.. wow .. i want one of those pretty drinks...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 8:36:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know what time it is

Friday, December 01, 2006 5:00:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home