Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, December 02, 2006

i took the ferry to work!


the contents of my car (excluding the chair) after I had to leave it at the panel yards...
and the rental car that the insurance company gave me for a bit while sorting things out and promptly took away after telling me that my car was a write-off

[insert photo here of me with a screwdriver, un-installing my mp3 player and re-installing the original tape deck]
I should do this kinda thing for a living!!


So after the stereo installation incident, I was without car, so sweet Roy picked me up and gave me a lift to Mends st jetty. I called him in a panic coz I needed help with the stereo, he came 2 days in a row (in the MORNING), such a champ! even though he was late on the 2nd day and I already finished doing it...

The ferry only cost me 60c and is just like a bus... but on the water!


The day was a bit grey, but I still enjoyed the ride! This is me looking out the window at our beautiful city...

When I got to the city, I saw the Bell Tower (with the bells of St Clements- or whoever the song sings about) and a path with my name on it!
I decided to walk the rest of the way to work (instead of catching a CAT, or any other form of FREE inner-city public transport that the wonderful city of Perth offers... ad for Perth...what?
but seriously, the path really does have my name on it!!