Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, December 04, 2006

Indonesia here I come!

3 of my cousins in Indo and me, from my last trip there

I dont know how i'm going to live without my laptop for more than a month!! I had dreams of posting stuff before leaving about my adventures of late but dont think its gonna happen... perhaps i'll just save a whole bunch of photos as drafts so i can link to them without having my laptop... interesting.


Stupid Indonesia and their 30 day visa limit and stupid Tertiary Travel for booking me a 36 day stay in Indonesia!

I guess I've been given the gift of time... I have no commitments for the next few days- anyone up fo the beach?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home