Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, May 11, 2006

"This, verily, is a strange thing."

This title is an excerpt from Bahá'u'lláh's Tablet to Pope Pius IX (follow the link for the whole tablet).


I was following blog links when I came across this pic on Rox's blog. It seemed quite relevant to the post Shazza made He came back, like DUH!!! commenting on my own post Back to School about a Christian school that rejected me because I wasn't Christian...

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul J. Heidema said...

Hi Carmel (Carmelita)...

This is Paul that is currently in Australia, friends with Richard and Faran, and a fellow Baha'i. A social gathering would be great. I am in ... you can email me at heidema@gmail.com so that we can get each others contact information. Hopefully I will talk to you soon.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 8:34:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home