Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Yay for being happy!

OK I'm gonna stop doing these now... (well at least for today!) but seriously guys, I wanna see everyone's results!
Your Inner Child Is Happy

You see life as simple, and simple is a very good thing.
You're cheerful and upbeat, taking everything as it comes.
And you decide not to worry, even when things look bad.
You figure there's just so many great things to look forward to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

***Your Inner Child Is Scared***


Like a kid, you tend to shy away from new experiences.
You prefer what's tried and true - novelty is scary!
New foods, new places, and new friends are difficult for you to deal with.
Some say you're predictable, but you enjoy being comfortable.


How Is Your Inner Child?
http://www.blogthings.com/howisyourinnerchildquiz/

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 2:36:00 pm  
Blogger patience said...

I love the "counter" but you don't have a link to shazza rey's site yet!! ;)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 6:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home