Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I'm back!

Firstly I have to send my condolences to poor Shazza Rey for her recent loss...

Secondly, I dont have time to blog right now because I have to pack for 5 weeks and all I have so far is an empty suit case and a load of washing on!! Hopefully a more detailed account of our adventures in the outback will come when we have a moment to spare sitting around in Katanning... At the moment here are some pics:


Back seat bogans with typical (perhaps even a little on the bushy side) scenery behind us.


Austin Downs: This is where we stayed for the first 2 nights, these are the shearers' quarters; very "rural"...


A "special" liquid.


The kids were so so very cute! Unfortunately some of them do not have "permission to have their photos displayed in public" consent forms signed so we either have to fuzz out their faces or just not post them. At some schools all the kids already have these forms signed though.




Hill 50 minesite: they dig up and refine lots of gold there!


Sweet red dirt/pebbles...


Sunset on the coast in Geraldton: I took this photo sitting outside our dorm.

For a more complete overview of our outback adventures check out Kristen's post .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home