Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sorry kids, I'm gonna update soon- just a bit snowed under with assignments at the moment! In the mean time, check out the (sorry Mazza) giant playground (I added it real late because the video was having issues uploading). Or have a waddle through the blogs on my links... what about playing Wiki-olympics (it must catch on)!!!

I got nuthin... well I WAS offered a job on Tuesday- thats exciting!

stay tuned also to hear about my amazing date with Karen- love that Girl!

2 Comments:

Blogger shazzarey said...

that day on the playground was sooooooooooo funny, i've never laughed so much, ok so i have but it was still pretty hilarious how scared mazza was especially when you thought nobody could be as scared as me...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

anyway, date with Karen eh? cheating on me are you??? SHAME.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 9:06:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Carmel my sweetest, every night when the moon is out (or in the middle of the day when its hot and my car smells of spicy chicken salad juice) I put my hand over my fluttering heart and cast my mind back with fond remembrance and slight disgust to our most amazing date which changed my life (and my opinion of my boss) forever! It still haunts my dreams.... :) Love you!

Friday, November 10, 2006 10:31:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home