Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Look what made it to the streets

There is this hardware store on the corner that each week on the "open" sign out the front, has a different joke, or riddle or something.

So even though none of you seemed to think that my bunch of quicky little saying were comment-worthy, I thought they were pretty funny and told the hardware store guy one and guess what?? it made it to the sign- yay for me!

6 Comments:

Blogger Martin K said...

lol - for that, you'll get a comment. good effort!!!

Sunday, November 19, 2006 7:10:00 pm  
Blogger Richard Pettypiece said...

You may want to explain to this guy (gently and with extreme kindness) that there really are no HYPERTHETICAL questions. It's best he knows.

Dingle

Sunday, November 19, 2006 10:26:00 pm  
Blogger caz said...

sweet guy... maybe he ran out of the letter "o"... ?

Monday, November 20, 2006 9:43:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny!
I thought that the random comment you were talking about was 'Vacuum Bags Here!'
(I havent heard you say that one...)

Monday, November 20, 2006 12:46:00 pm  
Blogger shazzarey said...

yeah i was gonna say its a shame he can't spell...omg carmel, its the end of an era...

Monday, November 20, 2006 8:02:00 pm  
Blogger caz said...

karen- i ALWAYS say "vacuum bags here!" clearly you dont spend enough time with me :P (its true actually, you dont, but we can fix that!)

haw shaz, the end of an era... it really is... i feel so bad about handing in a piece of crap essay to sarah though...

Monday, November 20, 2006 10:00:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home