Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, November 27, 2006

Yay (I guess) no more uni...


On the "last" (some people still had an assignment or to still to hand in) day of uni we had mock interviews so we all had to get dressed up and then afterwards they gave us morning tea... here are some snap shots


Before the mock interviews we had to have an e-portforlio completed and burnt with autorun onto a CD. We were in the computer labs putting together our portfolio when every 5 mins a phys ed-er would swear and throw out a CD... ok thats not entirely true- Ii love the phys ed-ers- but there were a lot of CDs going to waste. So Shaz and I decided to procrastinate a bit and we made a mobile out of the ruined CDs... I think its beautiful! (I went in a few days later and I saw that there were another pile of CDs that peole had put on our mobile table rather than the bin- sweet people)

1 Comments:

Blogger shazzarey said...

can i please cry...i'm gonna miss uni like its my job coz i'll be at my job missing uni.

Monday, November 27, 2006 9:50:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home