Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Saga Continues...

Carl was apparantly going to forget the whole thing in a few hours so I shouldn't worry...

WELLLL the next day I was observing an Italian class, the door opened (so I looked) and who else is it but Carl! He saw me, immediately shut the door and roamed the school. I'm sitting there in the class feeling bad that it's my fault that this kid is not in class, I cant say anything to the teacher because he's having issues of his own (he is an example, according to my mentor teacher, of what not to do). A bit into the class I decided to leave to get the HOLA from before that was dealing with him. As I left, I noticed Carl walking back into class, hmm...

I decided to give it a moment and then return to class and just not look at him at all. Half way through class I get hit with scrunched up pieces of paper. By the end of class it would have totalled about 8 balls of paper!!
Just his luck, I was in his science class next period too! haha poor Carl...

He needs to be shot (haw no he doesn't, sweet kid, maybe just put in a very tiny box and left for a while). Today he got withdrawn again but he ran off before the HOLA came in. The class was sooooo smooth when he wasnt in it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home