Carmelita online

I saw a shirt once that said "Procrastinate now." I like to follow instructions...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Giant Playground

[Damn Katanning internet wouldn't let me upload the video so I just saved the draft but forgot about it til now, hence the late publishing]

The sign reads: PEOPLE USING THIS PLAYGROUND DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK

I know there are stairs but I decided it would be more fun to climb up those diagonal poles holding up the curly slide...
Loved the giant playground but these Reyhani girls are not quite as adventurous as me...


Sweet Mazza Rey took half an hour (literally) getting off the dish... she was terrified- must have had a bad experience when she was a child... she seems to be having fun running around on it though...

1 Comments:

Blogger patience said...

i am thankful because

a) this is in September so no one has actually seen it

and

b) there is no sound on that video

great times

Monday, October 30, 2006 12:36:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home